- If a person have hearing impaired and get around tıo enough limit with a hearing aid he can drive with B class special cars and F class driving licence
- Hearing impaired persons do not take H class(special designed for handicappeds) driving licence
- Candidatess who have orthopedic disabilities can take H class of driving licence after have special designs in their autos.
- If a person use glasses or lens they must use them while driving.
-If a candidate just see with one eye or have colour blind have heart failure adicted to pills do not take driving licence.
-Alcohol decrease the drivers reflex.
- The most right thing for drivers not to use any alcohol
- The alchol and pills adicted can not take driving licence in any conditions.
- Using seat belt in inner or outside of the city is obligatory.And also it is necessary to have headrests in vehicles.
- Drivers cause the traffic accidents mostly.
-Most of the reasons of the accident is not to obey rules or drive exceptional.
-Psychological conditions are important in driving.Drivers do not obey the rules according to their psychological conditions
TISSUE AND ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION
-Transplantation mostly done in blood and kidney.After them heart , pancreas lungs etc...
-It is forbidden that to do transplantation under 18 and non compos mentis
- In childrens transplantation can be done as from 2years old and with the permit of their parents .
- Doctors who are giving medical treatment before death can not be in the group which can do transplantation.
- Tissue and organ transplantation is sufficient in law and religion